- Science-Based Nutrition
- Helps Improve the Appearance of Skin and Nails
- Helps Improve Long-Term Joint Comfort and Mobility
- Virtually Tasteless and Odorless
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
Doctor's Best Fish Collagen is a highly absorbable Type I collagen peptide from TruMarin Collagen. The low molecular weight provides rapid and efficient absorption for healthy skin, nails, and joints. TruMarin Collagen peptides contribute to healthy skin by increasing skin moisture, resulting in smoother skin and reduced wrinkle depth. Studies show that these small molecules in the collagen peptides provide superior bioavailability and digestibility. Contains no artificial color and is virtually tasteless.
- Helps improve the appearance of skin and nails.
- Helps provide building blocks for collagen synthesis.
- Marine collagen helps boost the skin's resilience and capacity for water absorption and retention.
- Helps increase skin elasticity for smoother, healthier skin.
- Helps support deteriorated joint matrixes.
- Helps improve long-term joint comfort and mobility.
- Type I collagen is the strongest of all known collagen types.
- Virtually tasteless and odorless, blends easily with any beverage.
Fish Collagen With TruMarin Collagen Peptides:
- Helps support natural beauty from within.
- Collagen is one of the most important structural substances in the body: 85% of the skin is collagen.
- Contains Type I collagen which provides the primary support for the skin and joints.
Suggested Adult Use: Add 1 powder stick pack to your favorite beverage daily, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Contains fish (sustainable tilapia, crimson snapper, and saddletail snapper).
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 powder stick pack|
|Servings Per Container: 30 servings|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Type I Fish Collagen (as TruMarine Collagen Peptides)||5 grams||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|